Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Traveling across the pond...!

Hi everyone! 

For those of you who don't know, I am a Junior at St. Michael's college in Colchester, Vermont. I am a double major in Business and Media, Journalism and Digital Arts! For the spring semester of my junior year I will be studying in London, England! 

London has been some place I have always wanted to go, and it's a good spot for me to me in to study and travel around Europe. My dad always used to travel to these cool countries for business and I think that's where I get my love of travel from. 

I have traveled my whole life, and have wanted to explore the world ever since my parents took me on my first vacation. I've been to Hawaii, Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, Arizona, Utah, and all around New England with my family. I have even done volunteer services in Antigua, Guatemala and I did an exchange program my senior year of high school to Valladolid, Spain. However, I have never gone off and done something completely alone before, and I saw this opportunity and jumped on it. 

I am so excited to live in a different country for a semester and study there as well. I plan to travel as much as possible and will continue to post about my experiences on this blog! 

I am currently on the plane to London as I write this and I couldn't be more excited and nervous. I have no idea what to expect and the anticipation of this trip has been eating away at me every since I got accepted to the program back in October. Saying bye to my friends and loved ones was difficult but looking ahead to what is to come this next semester makes the sadness of goodbyes totally worth it! I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you and all of my friends and family!!


Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment